jAMeS

jAMeS

using my storyboard

because of my storyboard being heavily involved with tracking shots, and me not being able to achieve them, i had to rethink how i culd do what was on the paper. i decided to use all the same ideas, just move the positioning of the camera.

some of the locations for the shots on my storyboard i was unable to do because i could never get it in the shot. there wasn't enough room to put the camera because of trees and other objects. i just filmed other things that would tie in to my idea and compliment the location.

i did the shots in order aswell. it was just an easier method rather than watch over what ive filmed. this way i could tick off what i'd filmed and moved on. my storyboard was really helpful whilst i ws out filming because it meant that i could just refer back to my storyboard instead of making up shots.

0 comments: